Cookies are used to:
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
- _ga* & _ut* : Google analytics - These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- exp* : Website software - These are used by our cms to track users on the system allowing us to login to the management part.
- Allow_cookies : This is stored so that you do not see the cookie bar over and over again.
How do I change my cookie settings?
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
You'll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.